Prosper Shaked, Esq.
Prosper Shaked is a skilled trial attorney who is fully committed to the aggressive representation of his clients. Prosper was born and raised in Miami Beach, Florida. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Emory University and graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law. Upon graduation, Prosper accepted a position as a prosecutor at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. During this time he aggressively protected the rights of victims and prosecuted crimes involving attempted murders, narcotics trafficking, life felonies, and DUIs. As a prosecutor, Prosper conducted over 30 trials, gaining extensive litigation and courtroom experience.
- Emory University B.B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law J.D.
- Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- The League of Prosecutors