Prosper Shaked is an award-winning personal injury attorney dedicated to maximizing the recovery of each and every client. Prosper focuses his practice on representing those who have been negatively affected by the negligence of others. Prosper’s passion has always been rooted in the fact that he can represent people who have been wronged and bring them the justice they deserve. Prosper works around the clock to make sure that each client obtains the compensation and the attention they deserve.
Prosper was born and raised in Miami Beach, FL. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Emory University and graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law. Upon graduation, Prosper spent several years serving as a prosecutor at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. During this time, he aggressively protected the rights of victims and prosecuted crimes involving attempted murders, trafficking, life felonies, and DUIs. As a prosecutor, Prosper conducted over 30 trials gaining extensive litigation and courtroom experience. Prosper leverages his extensive courtroom experience to obtain the best results for his clients.
- Emory University B.B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law J.D.
- Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- The League of Prosecutors
- Miami Beach Bar Association
Recent Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Superb 10 rating by Avvo